August 21, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

Author Topic: Increased XP  (Read 10418 times)

SvK

• New user
  • The Man, The Myth, The Mammoth
Re: Increased XP
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2016, 06:13:09 PM »
I have never been level 99, but played ~1500 hours of 1.0.
How?

Blood

• New user
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2016, 07:41:30 PM »
Id rather have it slower then 2.0....

Slow down the whole process, so the game doesnt die in 4 weeks

2.0 literally took like two weeks to hit 99, it was fucking ridiculously slow and unbearable, don't do this.
are you really crying over 2 weeks of grinding?

I'm in no way crying, to me it's quite obvious in multiple ways how 2.0 failed, the experience rate being one of them. If all you're doing in the game mode for the first two weeks is just grinding levels, the game is going to get extremely repetitive, doing anything for two weeks straight is going to bore you to death...lol

I'm more or less attempting to allow the game mode to actually stay alive this time than "crying", you're a super admin, act it.

SvK

• New user
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2016, 07:50:25 PM »
I'm more or less attempting to allow the game mode to actually stay alive this time than "crying", you're a super admin, act it.
And you're a peasant, stop trying to act like you're anything more!

2.0 also survived for a very long time, what ruined it wasn't the xp, it was the release of gang rewards, stop talking out of your gaping asshole and pipe down.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 07:53:01 PM by SvK »

KingCareBear ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

• Experienced User
  • The Best Admin
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2016, 07:53:24 PM »

2.0 literally took like two weeks to hit 99, it was fucking ridiculously slow and unbearable, don't do this.

I'm in no way crying, to me it's quite obvious in multiple ways how 2.0 failed, the experience rate being one of them. If all you're doing in the game mode for the first two weeks is just grinding levels, the game is going to get extremely repetitive, doing anything for two weeks straight is going to bore you to death...lol

Noone is forcing you to grind for weeks tho?

Blood

• New user
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2016, 08:00:19 PM »

So the game shouldn't be played or be enjoyable? Interesting logic right here :o

SvK

• New user
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2016, 08:20:53 PM »

So the game shouldn't be played or be enjoyable? Interesting logic right here :o
What the fuck is wrong with you ? Did no1 reach level 99 in 2.0 ? Because im pretty sure a fuck ton did. Like I said, stop talking out your ass.