June 17, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

Author Topic: Increased XP  (Read 9929 times)

Zach

• Experienced User
Re: Increased XP
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2016, 12:31:17 AM »
imo, exp rates should be low,
Epic rates should be low,
Elite rates should be fairly in between.

Crafting materials RARE (banker diamonds SOJ's etc) should be a low chance
fighting should be fun
just make it old 1.0 where you had to get 99 to get best gear

Aegaeon

• New user
  • Random quiet guy
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2016, 02:32:11 AM »

fighting should be fun
This minus the sojs because they were so exploitable
Epics should be exactly that, Epic, not something you get every 10th craft

Prospan

• New user
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2016, 09:48:31 AM »

fighting should be fun
Except if you make exp rates low, fighting will not be fun.
Grinding for a month straight just so you can actually start fighting is not fun.

SvK

• New user
  • The Man, The Myth, The Mammoth
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2016, 10:01:43 AM »
Fighting only occurs at level 99??? The most fun you have with fighting is when you are leveling because there is such a massive imbalance of peoples gear and youre never fighting the same build of person

Prospan

• New user
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2016, 10:57:05 AM »
Fighting only occurs at level 99??? The most fun you have with fighting is when you are leveling because there is such a massive imbalance of peoples gear and youre never fighting the same build of person
Indeed, I forgot it is extremely fun to fight the geared out 99 while you're half his level.

Zach

• Experienced User
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2016, 06:40:15 PM »
Indeed, I forgot it is extremely fun to fight the geared out 99 while you're half his level.
lmfao the people who say fighting is only at level 99 is the people who sit in the base for 22 hours of the day pressing e on the box. fucking 1.0 was the shit at low level even with resets rivals made it fun as shit. fighting in general was fun as shit with CF05's and Krisses all that good shit, i loved it. and even at that i still support my claim to not buff exp but to make it harder to level so you can enjoy the nooby zones

Prospan

• New user
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2016, 07:15:53 PM »
lmfao the people who say fighting is only at level 99 is the people who sit in the base for 22 hours of the day pressing e on the box. fucking 1.0 was the shit at low level even with resets rivals made it fun as shit. fighting in general was fun as shit with CF05's and Krisses all that good shit, i loved it. and even at that i still support my claim to not buff exp but to make it harder to level so you can enjoy the nooby zones
I'm actually one of those people that can't stand to sit in base for even 5 hours, I don't remember how 1.0 was, currently only going off what 2.0 was, which was "gear is everything".

Zach

• Experienced User
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2016, 07:57:35 PM »
I'm actually one of those people that can't stand to sit in base for even 5 hours, I don't remember how 1.0 was, currently only going off what 2.0 was, which was "gear is everything".
1.0 was literally this 1-60, was extremely fun, gearing and krisses and everything rivals were actually like a good rival where no huge gangs took place (mainly 5-6 people a gang and there were like 4 in the server)

Gear was a contributer but it was hard to get (Epics Titan pieces and binachis) 1.0's fights used to last really long while i was in the Executioners,  we used to fight seduction resilient revelation thunderkiwi Ganked, and it was just a clusterfuck of fights, extremely enjoyable. 2.0 was okay, not the best fights were good too just not as great as 1.0

Main weapons on 1.0 were Kriss, Binachi, CF05, M249's. everything did the same practicly. it was imo the best.

Prospan

• New user
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2016, 08:28:59 PM »
1.0 was literally this 1-60, was extremely fun, gearing and krisses and everything rivals were actually like a good rival where no huge gangs took place (mainly 5-6 people a gang and there were like 4 in the server)

Gear was a contributer but it was hard to get (Epics Titan pieces and binachis) 1.0's fights used to last really long while i was in the Executioners,  we used to fight seduction resilient revelation thunderkiwi Ganked, and it was just a clusterfuck of fights, extremely enjoyable. 2.0 was okay, not the best fights were good too just not as great as 1.0

Main weapons on 1.0 were Kriss, Binachi, CF05, M249's. everything did the same practicly. it was imo the best.
All I remember from the early days is sitting at like 40 something with a scout because leveling was so boring for me, was quite young as well so my memory of that is quite shit.

Dank Jew

• New user
  • Unofficial Beta Tester
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2016, 10:39:36 PM »
I've never played 1.0, but from what I hear, it sounds fun. It's not about getting to 99, but about fights and rivals, not grinding. 2.0 was all about gear and getting to them top tiers.

I say leave them at 1.0 rates.
Welcome to the shitfest

Blood

• New user
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2016, 03:07:04 AM »
Id rather have it slower then 2.0....

Slow down the whole process, so the game doesnt die in 4 weeks

2.0 literally took like two weeks to hit 99, it was fucking ridiculously slow and unbearable, don't do this.

KingCareBear ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

• Experienced User
  • The Best Admin
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2016, 10:42:54 AM »
Id rather have it slower then 2.0....

Slow down the whole process, so the game doesnt die in 4 weeks

2.0 literally took like two weeks to hit 99, it was fucking ridiculously slow and unbearable, don't do this.
are you really crying over 2 weeks of grinding?

KingCareBear ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

• Experienced User
  • The Best Admin
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2016, 10:46:00 AM »
mate that was the best part of 1.0
when some gangs had a few level 99s as they were power leveled and your gang were full of 60-80s and you won fights because of your ability as a gang not as a fully outgeared nolifer, the tactics, the force of numbers all of that was critical to win fights in the beginning and it was sooooo much fun

Johnny

• New user
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2016, 10:57:12 AM »
mate that was the best part of 1.0
when some gangs had a few level 99s as they were power leveled and your gang were full of 60-80s and you won fights because of your ability as a gang not as a fully outgeared nolifer, the tactics, the force of numbers all of that was critical to win fights in the beginning and it was sooooo much fun

I agree, don't change 1.0 experience rate. Keep it "Vanilla"

1133tt

• New user
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2016, 05:08:18 PM »
Well fighting is not only level 99. I have never been level 99, but played ~1500 hours of 1.0.
And bringing rivals might be the biggest plus, seeing someone and just shooting them and having a fight is the most fun part of the game. :)

See you ingame  :D