July 19, 2018, 03:47:06 PM

Author Topic: Alright the time you guys have all been waiting for!  (Read 178420 times)

Project

• New user
Re: Alright the time you guys have all been waiting for!
« Reply #420 on: May 29, 2016, 12:24:53 AM »
Yep see no reply to my post just bickering lmao.

Sorry bud, you wont get a reply. It's strange, as soon as a player becomes admin they begin to think they have a life. They begin saying "GET A LIFE ITS JUST A GAMEMODE" and shit along the lines of that. Look through the posts, you'll see it coming from all of the trials / admins / devs, and then they complain "OH WE HAVE A LIFE SO WE CANT WORK ON IT".

The funniest ones are trial admins that have literally admitted to hardly playing the game or not even reaching like level 50 now suddenly their schooling me on how long it takes to code some basic shit, excuse me? I'm not an active programmer, but I do programming in my course and have talked to some active ones, and if everyone was as passionate as they say they are it would of been done 2-3 weeks after we got the dev.
HOLY SHIT MY HEAD JUST EXPLODED!
For real though, how the fuck does playing GangWars have anything to do with them understanding how coding works. Just because you took a few coding classes does not mean you understand how this all works. I took Java and C++, I know javascript, HTML, CSS and Ruby. Since I do know the basics of all (basic coding languages) of these and I understand when it comes to programming for something specific such as a gamemode for a game, it is very tedious and easily breakable work. So if you "talked" to "people who are active" you would understand this too.

P.S. I have started to notice how much less I care about who I piss off in my posts because as time goes on I see more and more blatantly ignorant and stupid shit on here. So excuse me if I handle this a bit salty... T_T

PotatoCow

• New user
  • did he just
« Reply #421 on: May 29, 2016, 02:29:56 AM »
Yep see no reply to my post just bickering lmao.

Sorry bud, you wont get a reply. It's strange, as soon as a player becomes admin they begin to think they have a life. They begin saying "GET A LIFE ITS JUST A GAMEMODE" and shit along the lines of that. Look through the posts, you'll see it coming from all of the trials / admins / devs, and then they complain "OH WE HAVE A LIFE SO WE CANT WORK ON IT".

The funniest ones are trial admins that have literally admitted to hardly playing the game or not even reaching like level 50 now suddenly their schooling me on how long it takes to code some basic shit, excuse me? I'm not an active programmer, but I do programming in my course and have talked to some active ones, and if everyone was as passionate as they say they are it would of been done 2-3 weeks after we got the dev.
For real though, how the fuck does playing GangWars have anything to do with them understanding how coding works. Just because you took a few coding classes does not mean you understand how this all works. I took Java and C++, I know javascript, HTML, CSS and Ruby. Since I do know the basics of all (basic coding languages) of these and I understand when it comes to programming for something specific such as a gamemode for a game, it is very tedious and easily breakable work. So if you "talked" to "people who are active" you would understand this too.

P.S. I have started to notice how much less I care about who I piss off in my posts because as time goes on I see more and more blatantly ignorant and stupid shit on here. So excuse me if I handle this a bit salty... T_T

yes
did he just

jord955

• Experienced User
  • Black bullet will prevail
« Reply #422 on: May 29, 2016, 03:17:54 AM »

I just want gangwars great again. MGGE?
Soon™ - GW
Can't stump, won't stump.

Project

• New user
« Reply #423 on: May 29, 2016, 03:22:18 AM »

Nice meme kid, not only do you not understand what you are talking about, THAT ICE CREAM ISN'T EVEN SALTY!!!!

PotatoCow

• New user
  • did he just
« Reply #424 on: May 29, 2016, 03:23:25 AM »

Nice meme kid, not only do you not understand what you are talking about, THAT ICE CREAM ISN'T EVEN SALTY!!!!

That isn't ice cream, it's a snickers bar.
did he just

if i had a heart

• New user
  • Next friday for sure guys!
« Reply #425 on: May 29, 2016, 06:36:30 AM »
:)

Omg Huejass, I'm your biggest fan.
My Summer plans are spoiled <Ɛ

Bubbers

• New user

Buster

• Experienced User
« Reply #427 on: May 29, 2016, 11:15:50 AM »

That isn't ice cream, it's a snickers bar.

Looks more like an icecream, since it does not keep it shape as it gets to the bottom. This could suggest that he is simply heading the stick of the icecream.
But it did look like a snickers when i first saw it.

Kerkan

• New user
  • It lives again!
« Reply #428 on: May 29, 2016, 02:00:06 PM »
Can we please not have Trump sexually eating ice cream? I can't contain myself KappaPride
Post dank memes

StarvingMonkey

• New user
« Reply #429 on: May 29, 2016, 03:08:11 PM »
#MakeGangWarsGreatAgain
(ง •̀_•́)ง ONE DAY I'LL BE A REAL MEME (ง •̀_•́)ง

jord955

• Experienced User
« Reply #430 on: May 29, 2016, 04:35:46 PM »
#MakeGangWarsGreatAgain

Let's get behind this right here.
If we had god emperor working on the job it'd be done under budget and ahead of schedule.
Soon™ - GW

Jones

• Experienced User
« Reply #431 on: May 29, 2016, 08:40:49 PM »
#MakeGangWarsGreatAgain

Let's get behind this right here.
If we had god emperor working on the job it'd be done under budget and ahead of schedule.
Can we not?

Nikosm

• New user
« Reply #432 on: May 29, 2016, 09:58:57 PM »
i just want my gangwars fix

Zach

• Experienced User
« Reply #433 on: May 29, 2016, 10:43:09 PM »
i just want my gangwars fix
GangWars won't be fixed till the donation system is fixed. sorry.

jord955

• Experienced User
« Reply #434 on: May 30, 2016, 02:01:38 AM »
Can we not?

This then?
Soon™ - GW